The studentships are a great way to pay for the education of needy students. Therefore, Deakin College is offering Online Bursary for international students in Australia.
The purpose of this grant is to support academically excellent students who want to pursue their online studies at Deakin College for the academic year 2021/2022.
Deakin College, formally identified as Melbourne Institute of Business and Technology, is an Australian tertiary learning provider in partnership with Deakin University since 1996. Since then, over 15,000 learners have favourably transitioned from College to university.
Why study at Deakin College? As a commencing scholar of Deakin College, one will benefit from a number of services towards their studies at College, including new teaching and learning strategies, student assistance, digital technologies, and a more comprehensive suite of program offerings at Deakin University.
Application Deadline: July 23, 2021
- University or Organization: Deakin College
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Diploma and Foundation Programs
- Award: Up to $500
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Citizen of Cambodia, Bangladesh, India, Indonesia, Nepal, Pakistan, Vietnam or any African country, residing in your home country and studying online
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The grant will be awarded for the Foundation Programs and Diploma in Business, Commerce, Communication, Design, Film, Television and Animation, Health Sciences, Information Technology, Construction Management, Engineering, and Science at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the grant, the applicants must have to follow the following given requirements:
- be a citizen of Bangladesh, Cambodia, India, Indonesia, Nepal, Pakistan, or any African country, residing in your home country and studying online
- commence a Foundation Program or Diploma online in Trimester 2, 2021
- be enrolled at Deakin College Melbourne or Geelong at census date (23 July 2021)
- Not receive any exemptions for the previous study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, aspirants can navigate the online portal.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of the following required documents along with the application, i.e., an ID card, a passport photo in JPG format, a CV, and academic records.
- Admission Requirements: Scholars holding an offer letter for their degree with unique curricular criteria and must meet the requirements of eligibility at the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.
Deakin College is now providing benefit worth about $500 to deserving and talented candidates through the Online Bursary for the academic year 2021/2022.
Deakin University is an Australian public university with approximately 53,000 higher education students in 2016. Established in 1974, the University was named after the leader of the Australian...