Bourse de recherche canada 2021 : Juris Doctor degree programme at the university of Calgary
Type de bourse
Bourse de Recheche
Date fin de candidature
01 mai 2021
Bourse de recherche canada 2021 : Juris Doctor degree programme at
The university of Calgary
The University of Calgary is giving a chance to expand the career in the right direction through its A.W.R. Carrothers Memorial Bursary in Law for the academic year 2021-2022.
There is one award available to an international student who wants to enrol in the Juris Doctor programme at the university.
The University of Calgary is a public research university located in Alberta, Canada. It is composed of 14 faculties and over 85 research institutes and centres. It is also one of Canada’s top research universities.
Why study at the University of Calgary? As one of Canada’s leading research universities, they are home to a number of world-class facilities. Here, students will have access to expert researchers and faculty, innovative technology, state-of-the-art laboratories and exceptional learning and teaching resources.
- University or Organization: University of Calgary
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Juris Doctor
- Award: Up to $1500
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Juris Doctor degree in law.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The grant is offered annually to a student entering the first year in the Faculty of Law, JD program
- Academic merit
- Financial need.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: to being enlisted in the programme, aspirants have to enrol in the Juris Doctor degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent results.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you will have to fulfil the language proficiency requirement in by presenting one of the following:
- Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Paper-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Michigan English Language Assessment Battery (MELAB) examination
- Canadian Academic English Language (CAEL)
- International English Language Test System
- Pearson Test of English (Academic)
The University of Calgary will provide the award amount of up to $1500 for students to cover their study expenses in Canada.
Dossier de candidature
Informations de contact
Organismes proposant la bourse