Bourse d’étude Australie 2021 : PhD Program At Australian National University
Type de bourse
Date fin de candidature
22 déc. 2021
Bourse d’étude Australie 2021 : PhD Program
Australian National University
In collaboration with Data61, Australian National University is inviting students to apply for the Data61 Top-Up Scholarships in Australia.
The programme aims to encourage young students to engage in scientific studies and to support them in their studies.
Australian National University has established world-class research methodology and is a prestigious name for higher studies in Australia. It is known for its excellence in research.
Why should you consider Australian National University? Australian National University is regarded as one of the world’s leading research universities and is ranked No. 1 in Australia. Australian National University harbors 9 award-winning teachers who have won awards for quality teaching. It is ranked #1 in Australia for an impressive employment rate.
Application Deadline: 22nd December 2021
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Australian and International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Engineering, Information Sciences, and Mathematical Sciences
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students must have or be currently completing an Australian Bachelor Degree with First Class Honours or hold a degree with an equivalent grade.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to enrol themselves for a PhD Research Programme at Australian National University. Applicants should apply through the online form available at Data61’s website to be considered for this opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- Current CV or resume
- Academic transcripts from all previous or current university studies
- A research proposal
- Copies of any published journal papers or other publications.
- Admission Requirements: The applicant must make sure to fulfill the requirements mentioned by the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide English language proficiency results of TOEFL, IELTS, and other tests as asked by the university.
The applicants will receive $10,000 per annum upto 3.5 years of study and research. The applicants will also be given the opportunity to work closely with the Data61 team on the data-related project.
Dossier de candidature
Informations de contact
Organismes proposant la bourse
Australian National University ANU – Australian National University is a world-leading university in Australia’s capital city, Canberra. Our location points to our unique history, ties to t...