Bourse d’étude Australie 2021: undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at the Griffith University
Type de bourse
Licence | Master
Date fin de candidature
03 juin 2021
Bourse d’étude Australie 2021: undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at
The Griffith University
Applications are open for the International Student Excellence Scholarships. The funding program is open for high-achieving students applying for undergraduate or postgraduate coursework studies at Griffith University.
The funding program covers 25% of tuition fees for the duration of an undergraduate or postgraduate degree program at Griffith. The award is open for the academic year 2021-2022. Each deduction will be applied by the Griffith University census date of each relevant trimester of the program.
Established in 1971, the Griffith University is the highest-ranked Australian university that offers undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees in different areas. It has the best award-winning teachers who are devoted to helping candidates in completing their career goals.
- Course Level: The grant is open for the undergraduate or postgraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The sponsorship will be awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Awards: 25% of tuition fees
- Nationality: Country other than Australia or New Zealand are eligible to apply.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in Australia
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are available to students from all Country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must:
- Be a citizen of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Have a minimum GPA in previous studies of 5.5 or above on a 7 point scale or equivalent. Check your suitability in the Minimum GPA criteria (PDF).
- Satisfy all academic and English language entry requirements for your chosen undergraduate or postgraduate coursework program.
- Be a full-time student starting in either Trimester 3 2020, or Trimester 1, 2 or 3 2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this application program, then you are recommended to take admission in the undergraduate or postgraduate degree at Griffith University. After receiving a conditional or unconditional offer from the University, you must submit the program application form by the given deadline.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide a certified/attested true copy of supporting documentation demonstrating strong academic merit.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
Dossier de candidature
- 3 June (to start Trimester 2)
- 30 September (to start Trimester 3).
Informations de contact
Organismes proposant la bourse