Bourse d’étude Canada 2021 : Undergraduate At McGill University
Type de bourse
Date fin de candidature
30 juin 2021
Bourse d’étude Canada 2021 : Undergraduate
McGill University eagerly awaits applications from outstanding students for its Entrance Bursary Program for the academic year 2021/2022.
The bursary is available for high achieving international candidates and also has the purpose of supporting candidates by offering some discount in their undergraduate degree course.
Founded in 1821, McGill University is a public research university in Quebec, Canada. The university was ranked first in Canada, and it offers various degrees and diplomas in over 300 fields of study.
Why study at McGill University? McGill provides exceptional career opportunities for academics across disciplines and borders. Here, students will come to the forefront in the professional world and get employment opportunities.
Application Deadline: June 30th.
- University: McGill University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for an undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- enroll in a full-time degree program at the University
- demonstrate financial need, including the intention to apply for government student aid and/or Indigenous Band Support Funding
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, aspirants are needed to register in an undergraduate degree program at the university. Students will automatically be considered for this type of entrance award when they submit the Entrance Bursary application on Minerva i.e. no separate application is required.
- Supporting Documents: The grants and Student Aid office reserves the right to verify the information provided on the application. Inconsistencies may result in a reassessment or cancellation of the applicant’s award.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have a 95% average on all academic grade 12 and grade 11 level courses and rank in top 1-2% of the class.
- Language Requirement: For taking admission, claimants need to demonstrate your English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test scores.
The university will provide the Entrance bursaries range in value and award amounts are determined by the level of need demonstrated by the student and their family, relative to other applicants and the tuition fee rate charged based on the program of study and student residency (Quebec, rest of Canada, US, International)
Dossier de candidature
Informations de contact