Bourse d’étude de USA 2021 : Undergraduate program at Hastings College
Type de bourse
Date fin de candidature
01 avr. 2021
Bourse d’étude de USA 2021 : Undergraduate program at
Do you want to get higher education in the US? If yes, then here is an admirable opportunity of the International Student Grant which is providing by Hastings College.
The award is accessible for those talented international students starting a bachelor’s degree coursework at the college in the United States.
Originated in 1882, Hastings College is a private liberal arts college. It provides over 40 majors and more than a dozen pre-professional programs.
Why at Hastings College? At this university, students will broaden their skills, knowledge and hone your critical writing and communication skills. They provide a place where students can share a passion for learning and get opportunities to be prepared for the real world.
- University or Organization: Hastings College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $14,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the US
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all over the globe are acceptable
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors degree coursework in any subject area offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, aspirants have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, candidates have to enroll in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university via the hasting application or the common application. After taking affirmation, you will be spontaneously considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Provide an official, certified copy of secondary school work. Hastings College requires one of the following credential evaluation services:
- World Education Services (WES)
- Incred (for student-athletes only)
- Admission Requirements: Students must have standardized test scores of ACT is 20+ and SAT is 860+.
- Language Requirement: Applicants have to show their English language proficiency by providing one of the following test scores:
- TOEFL: iBT or internet test score of 77
- IELTS: a score of 6 or better
Benefits: The sponsorship will cover the part of the tuition fee by providing the amount of $14,000 for four years.
Dossier de candidature
Informations de contact
Organismes proposant la bourse