Bourse d’étude Grande-Bretagne 2022 : Postgraduate course Program At The University of Law
Type de bourse
Date fin de candidature
01 juin 2022
Bourse d’étude Grande-Bretagne 2021 : Postgraduate course Program At
The University of Law
The studentships are a great way to help you pay for the cost of your education. Therefore, the University of Law is offering the Canada Scholarships to the best and brightest candidates.
The purpose of this funding programme is to provide financial assistance for talented Canadian students who wish to pursue the postgraduate degree program at the university in the United Kingdom.
The University of Law, previously known as the College of Law, is a British law school that offers law degrees, legal training, and CPD courses to barristers and solicitors. The university has nine campuses in the UK.
Why would you like to study at the University of Law? Choosing this university is an excellent choice for your bright future. It operates as a team to help you achieve your goals through all the courses and support programs. You may have a deep sense of justice and a desire to fix the system’s flaws. Studying law provides you with the legal knowledge and credentials you’ll need to make a big improvement.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2021
- University or Organization: The University of Law
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate course
- Awards: 50% discount on tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Applications for this program are open for international students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate course at any subject you want to study at the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Scholarships can only be awarded to Canadian passport holders.
- You will need to have received an offer before applying for the opportunity .
- The studentships are only applicable to postgraduate face-to-face courses commencing September 2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All the participants required to complete the following for the application process:
- Applicants need to take admission in that university to apply for this award program.
- After that, candidates must send the application via email internationalscholarships-at-law.ac.uk specifying that they wish to apply for the ULaw Canada Scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: All students need to submit the required application components in the following manner:
- Full Name
- A copy of your passport
- Your chosen Postgraduate course
- A 500-word personal statement explaining why you should be chosen for the award
- Admission Requirements: To apply for this award, applicants need to submit their previous studies certificates.
- Language Requirement: All applicants need to have good knowledge of the English language.
The University of Law will provide two grants for students to support study with a 50% discount on tuition fees.
Dossier de candidature
Informations de contact