Bourse d’étude Nouvelle-Zelande 2021 : Postgraduate Coursework At Capstone Editing Company
Type de bourse
Date fin de candidature
26 juill. 2021
Bourse d’étude Nouvelle-Zelande 2021 : Postgraduate Coursework At
Capstone Editing Company
The Capstone Editing Company is pleased to offer its laptop grant that provides a student with $ 3,000 to purchase a computer or laptop and software. The grant is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
The grant is available to both domestic and international student and must be enrolled in a postgraduate degree by coursework at an Australian or New Zealand university.
A grant aimed at overcoming economic barriers to academic success by providing students with the computer equipment necessary to excel in their studies.
Capstone Editing is a specialist academic editing company that provides industry-leading academic editing, servicing the needs of academics, students and universities.
Application Deadline: July 26, 2021
- Organization: Capstone Editing Company
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate Coursework
- Award: A$3,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: Domestic or international students
- The award can be taken in Australia or New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to students of all nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: For undertaking a Postgraduate Coursework degree program at an Australian and New Zealand university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You must be enrolled in a postgraduate degree by coursework at an Australian or New Zealand university.
- You can be studying internally or externally.
- The grant is primarily for full-time students. If you are studying part time, you are only eligible to apply if you can demonstrate carer commitments or a medical condition that prohibit you from studying full time.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, students are advised to take part in the Postgraduate coursework degree program at the university. After that, you can complete the grant application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to upload all the required supporting documents within the given application form.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a master’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The Capstone Editing Laptop Grant for Postgraduate Coursework Students provides one student per year with a gift voucher to the value of A$3,000 to use to purchase a computer or laptop, software and computer accessories.
Dossier de candidature
Informations de contact
Organismes proposant la bourse