Bourse d’étude UK 2021 : Graduate program at the University of Birmingham.
Type de bourse
Date fin de candidature
24 mai 2021
Bourse d’étude UK 2021 : Graduate program at
The University of Birmingham
The University of Birmingham is awarding scholarships for full-time UK, EU and international students for the academic year 2021-2022. These opportunities are available for pursuing LLB program.
The university offers a number of general and subject-specific funding schemes. The aim of The grants is to attract the best and most motivated people to the UK.
Birmingham has been challenging and developing great minds for more than a century. Characterized by a tradition of innovation, research at the university has broken new ground, pushed forward the boundaries of knowledge and made an impact on people’s lives.
Applicants for the LLB for graduates require a 2:1 in the UK honours degree or equivalent. The university is also happy to consider candidates with a high 2:2 grade. If the first language is not English applicants must provide an English language qualification. Recognised qualifications include IELTS: 7.0 with no less than 6.5 in any band.
- Application Deadline: May 24, 2021
- Course Level: These awards are open to worldwide students for a graduate program at the University of Birmingham.
- Study Subject: The studentships are offered in the field of law at the University of Birmingham.
List of Subjects: LLB, LLB for Graduates, LLB International Law and Globalisation, LLB with Business, LLB with Criminology, LLB with French Law, LLB with German Law.
- Award: Birmingham Law School is offering scholarships of £3,000 p.a to home/EU and international applicants.
- Number of Awards: Not given
- Nationality: UK/EU and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU and international students can apply for these LLB scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: The LLB and LLB for Graduates financial aid positions will be available to students who are:
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the program.
- Applicants must not currently be enrolled on an undergraduate law degree course at Birmingham.
- You must be self-funding and have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
- You must have received an offer and selected the University of Birmingham as your firm choice for a full-time undergraduate law programme starting in September 2021.
- English Language Requirements: If the first language is not English applicants must provide an English language qualification. Recognised qualifications include IELTS: 7.0 with no less than 6.5 in any band. If applicants need to improve their level of English in order to meet the minimum entry-level requirement applicants may be able to attend one of the full-time courses run by English for International Students Unit.
- How to Apply: To be considered for an award,
- You can apply through UCAS via the relevant programme page on the undergraduate law section of the University of Birmingham.
- Completed the LLB and LLB for Graduates application form.
- The application includes a 2000 character (approximately 300 words) statement, in which students should address why they should be made an award.
Dossier de candidature
Informations de contact
Organismes proposant la bourse