The Developing Solutions masters programmes is for passionate and meritorious students who not only the best representatives from their home country but also set their benchmark at the University of Nottingham.
The Tuition fee awards are a flagship Master Award program available for outstanding and high-achieving international students from Africa, India and a selection of Commonwealth countries to help them get an educational goal.
The University of Nottingham was established in 1881. It has five faculties that encompasses several schools and departments as Arts, Engineering, Medicine and Health Sciences, Science, and Social Science.
Why study at the University of Nottingham? Choosing to study with Nottingham can be a great decision for students. It is a great place to study as an international or EU student as well as offers a wide range of support services.
Application Deadline: May 21, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Nottingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: 50% or 100% of tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 105
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Africa, India and the selected Commonwealth countries listed as Africa, Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu and Vanuatu.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded for master degree in Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Science or Faculty of Social Sciences
- Admissible Criteria: To be qualified, the applicants must meet all the following:
- Applicant must be national or permanently domiciled in Africa, India or one of the selected Commonwealth countries
- Must be classified as an overseas learner for fee purposes
- hold an offer to start a full-time master (excluding MRes), at the University of Nottingham UK in September 2020, within the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Science or Faculty of Social Sciences
- You cannot be a current student or graduate of the University of Nottingham or have already studied outside of your home country.
- Priority is given to those who have not before studied outside of their home nation.
- Scholars who are presently studying in the UK are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- To Apply: Applicants must apply for and receive an offer to study full-time masters (excluding MRes) before applying for this Developing Solutions masters programme. When you have an offer to study with the University of Nottingham, you can enter through The grants section of the application system, MyNottingham.
- Supporting Documents: Evidence of relevant personal, professional and educational experience may be taken into consideration. Applicants may be asked to submit a transcript, reference letter, academic certificate copies and other which will be essential at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying at university, applicants must check all the entry requirements according to their study course.
- Language Requirement: If English isn’t your first language, students may need to provide evidence of their English language
Make a difference in the development of your home country with the Developing Solutions masters programme. The program will total 105 awards which will cover 50% or 100% of full-time masters.
University of Nottingham “The University of Nottingham shares many of the characteristics of the world’s great universities. However, we are distinct not only in our key strengths but in how our m...