How to Apply for Cornell University Financial Aid For International Students?
Please follow the following instructions to win Cornell University financial aid:
- Read the steps to apply to Cornell.
- Create account on the commonapp first and then fill the application and submit all the requirements.
- Search for the University in my College Tab.
- Answer the application questions on the common App tab, which include the following:
- Profile: fill your personal information, contact details, citizenship, and etc….
- Family: fill your household information.
- Education: fill information about your secondary school, universities ( if applicable), honors, and courses.
- Tests taken and activities.
- Writing : write a personal statement with a maximum of 650 words.
- Use this application check list to make sure you have everything done.
- There is an application fees 80$ or a fee waiver.