Bourse d’études 2021/2022 Royaume-Uni: Undergraduate/Graduate programs and scholarship at Middlesex University
Type de bourse
Licence | Master
Date fin de candidature
03 déc. 2021
Bourse d’études 2021/2022 Royaume-Uni: Undergraduate/Graduate programs and scholarship at
Unlock the door of your dream career by becoming a part of the Dong Hui Fang Award offered by Middlesex University in the UK for the academic year 2021-2022.
The award is a cash prize offered to the students of Middlesex University. International and nationals of the UK are both eligible to apply and receive this award towards the cost of study of the programme if they hold a minimum of 75% in their recent academic engagement.
Dossier de candidature
Middlesex University London is a public research university that is ranked 401 in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education. It aims to aid pressing social issues from social mobility to the skills needed for economic success.
Why choose Middlesex University London? Middlesex University is a global community of ambitious students. MDX imparts quality education and provides the students with the right surroundings as well as career opportunities to help students fulfil their goals. New research and innovative practices enhance the quality of study and outcomes at MDX. It is one place for all the learning needs of the students.
Application Deadline: 3rd December 2021
- University or Organization: Middlesex University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: £750
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Students from the UK and all other international countries are both eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake any programme at the Business School at Middlesex University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in the Business School in any year or be a graduate from The Business School since 2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to apply at MDX through the application portal of the university or UCAS. Students are required to fill this form to apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A High School diploma
- Professional Diploma
- Bachelor degree
- One advocate reference
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to have appeared for the ACT or SAT tests and attain a minimum of 23 and 550 respectively.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to provide the following tests with minimum scores required by the university:
- IELTS – 6.0
The winning students will get £750 from Middlesex University towards the overall cost of study of any applied programme at the Business School.