Bourse d’études Allemagne 2022 : Postgraduate program at Ruhr University Bochum
Type de bourse
Date fin de candidature
30 sept. 2022
Bourse d’études Allemagne 2022 : Postgraduate program at
Ruhr University Bochum
Located in the heart of Europe in the dynamic metropolitan region of the Ruhrgebiet, RUB with its 20 faculties is home to over 43,000 students from over 130 countries.
Researchers at RUB pursue interdisciplinary research projects in nine Research Departments. In the process, they overcome the boundaries between different disciplines and strengthen knowledge exchange at RUB and beyond, with external partners within University Alliance Ruhr and among universities in Germany and abroad.
RUB has had a proven track record of success since day one. Outstanding achievements, discoveries and accolades have been the result of networking and dedicated teamwork.
- University: Ruhr University Bochum
- Department: Development Management (English)
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Awards: 850 € per month
- Access Mode: In campus
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Applicant must have 2 years of relevant work experience
- BA or relevant degree in political science, social science, law, economics or geography or in other subjects related to the planning and evaluation of development programmes and projects
- Certified experience related to the management of development programs and projects, either practical work experience of more than four weeks or academic experience in research and teaching at an institution of higher education; for DAAD-EPOS applicants at least two years’ career experience in a relevant field is required; preference is given to candidates whose employers offer a reintegration guarantee
- Demonstrated knowledge of spoken and written English (TOEFL 79- 80 internet based (equivalent to 213 computer based or 550 written) or IELTS: band 6)
How To Apply
- Application has to be submitted through the online application platform
- Personally signed letter of application, describing the motivation of your application, (DAAD-EPOS candidates: When applying for more than one DAADEPOS postgraduate course (maximum 3 courses), you have to submit one motivation letter explaining why you are applying for these specific courses and why you chose that priority).
- Personally signed Curriculum Vitae – please use the Europass CV form.
- University certificate(s) showing both the academic title awarded and all single marks (full transcript of records). University certificates have to include or to be supplemented with an explanation of the grading system used. If original certificates are not available in either English or German, officially certified translations into German or English are required. Please submit certificates and transcripts of all previous studies if you completed more than one degree programme. The minimum to be submitted is the certificate and transcript of the degree programme which qualifies for admission to a Master programme (Bachelor degree or equivalent).
- School leaving certificate which entitles the candidate to study at a recognized institution of higher education in his home country and that shows all single marks.
- Language certificate(s), which show the level of proficiency in English (IELTS or TOEFL) and (if applicable) German at the time of the application,
- Evidence of former or current employment or any other relevant practical experience. At least evidence for the last two years of professional career shall be provided.
- Signed DAAD application form with current date for DAAD candidates; note that – despite being stated in item 10 of this standard form – it is not required to indicate a research project and/or to attach a research outline).
Additional highly recommended documents :
- Two recommendation letters, one academic and one professional (compulsory for scholarship applicants); note for DAAD candidates: the letter must have letterhead, a signature and official stamp and must be of current date.
- Copy of passport or identity card.
- Passport size photo.
The DAAD scholarship will provide up to 850 € per month to the successful application
Dossier de candidature
Informations de contact