Bourse d’études Australie 2021: Graduate program at University of Melbourne
Type de bourse
Bourse de Recheche
Doctorat | Master
Date fin de candidature
31 déc. 2021
Bourse de Recherche Australie 2021: Graduate Research program at
University of Melbourne
Established in 1853, the University of Melbourne is one of Australia’s second oldest universities that offers various degree level programs. It has 13,000 international students from over 130 countries around the world.
Why study at the University of Melbourne? The University prepares aspirants to make their own impact, offering education that stimulates, leading to meaningful careers and the skills to make profound contributions to society. Here students will get a world-class education and career opportunities in a safe, welcoming environment.
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Department: Faculty of Arts
- Course Level: PhD & Masters by Research
- Award: $2,500 – $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Approximately 30 per year
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible to apply for the grant.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The bursaries are awarded for Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) and Masters by Research (MA) graduate researchers.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Be a graduate researcher enrolled in the Faculty of Arts,
- Be post-confirmation or within three months of your expected confirmation date,
- Be able to demonstrate that the intended travel and research activity are essential to the timely completion of your research thesis with strong support from your supervisor.
- Be able to present a reasonable and justifiable budget,
- Be making satisfactory progress and have a credible plan for timely completion,
- Have school support for 25% of the total budget requested. Your School Funding will be the source of this contribution, and
- Be able to demonstrate that you have met all relevant University policy requirements relating to your research (such as compliance with the University’s code of conduct for research and student travel policy): Principles and Policy of Research Integrity, Student Travel and Transport Policy (MPF1209) and Graduate Research Training Policy (MPF1321).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, candidates first have to take admission in the graduate research After that, they must complete and submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, academic certificates and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet the entry requirement of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The maximum allowance over the duration of the candidature (whether in one long trip, or several repeat trips) is Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) – $5,000 and Master by Research (MA) – $2,500.
Dossier de candidature
Informations de contact