Bourse d’études Australie 2022/2023 : Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree programs at La Trobe University
Type de bourse
Doctorat | Licence
Date fin de candidature
31 mars 2022
Bourse d’études Australie 2022/2023 : Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree programs at
La Trobe University
Access world-class education in Australia from wherever you are with the help of the Offshore Online Bursaries offered by the La Trobe University in Australia. The program is live for the academic year 2022-2023.
New international students commencing undergraduate or postgraduate program at La Trobe University online are perfect fits for the application of these scholarships which will provide them 35% tuition fee reduction.
La Trobe University is a public research university based in Melbourne that is ranked in the world’s top 400 universities. It aims to ensure that their actions equip their university to surmount current difficulties and remain sustainable, and relevant as the world returns to normalcy from this unexpected pandemic.
Why choose to study at La Trobe University? La Trobe University has a rich batch of faculty that is highly respected and addresses some of the most significant issues. It possesses a co-developed Career Ready Advantage Program with distinguished employers so the students receive an adequate amount of support in their job search.
Application Deadline: 31st March 2022
- University or Organization: La Trobe University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: 35% Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Students who are citizens or permanent residents of a country other than Australia or New Zealand are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate or undergraduate degree programs taught at La Trobe are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be new, commencing, or continuing international students studying offshore online due to border closures.
- The applicants must be self-funded or sponsored students.
- The applicants must be studying online and must be offshore.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must use the official online portal set up by the university for international students. New students will automatically be assessed for these scholarships.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Graduate Certificate programs
- Masters degrees certificate
- A certified copy of the applicant’s visa
- Academic record or transcript
- Personal statement
- High school certificate
- Detailed CV
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the international student entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS Academic – 6.5
- Pearson Test of English Academic –58
- TOEFL Internet-Based –79
- CAE/CPE – 176
The university will provide up to a 35% reduction in subject tuition fees of any undergraduate or postgraduate coursework undertaken by the selected students.
Dossier de candidature
Informations de contact