How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must take admission an undergraduate or master’s degree at the university.
- Supporting Documents: You must attach the following documentation with your application:
- A cover letter, a copy of their CV that includes evidence of academic excellence.
- Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Australian Catholic University will provide the study expenses in the following manner:
- This scholarship will cover tuition fees to the value of $7,500. To be applied from the first semester of enrolment.
- There are two scholarships available (one postgraduate and one undergraduate)