Bourse d’études Canada 2021 : Undergraduate degree program at St. Thomas University
Type de bourse
Date fin de candidature
01 mars 2021
Bourse d’études Canada 2021 : Undergraduate degree program at
St. Thomas University
Would you like to enhance your knowledge at St. Thomas University? If yes, then you can apply for the Chancellor’s International Scholarship. The funding programme is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
The educational award is designed to provide financial support for talented and ambitious students who are going to pursue an undergraduate degree in any discipline at St. Thomas University. The program will be awarded annually to top-ranking international students.
St. Thomas University is a government-funded university established in the year 1910. This university offers bachelor’s degrees and certificate courses in various disciplines, including arts and social work.
Why study at St. Thomas University? At this university, students have access to the careers centre that will help them to kick-start their career. It enhances research opportunities and capacity building. Here, in the business world, applicants will come to the forefront and get job opportunities.
- University or Organization: St. Thomas University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: Full tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the students must achieve a minimum annual average of 3.7.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being enlisted in this educational program, you must take affirmation in the undergraduate degree coursework at St. Thomas University. After receiving an offer of admission from St. Thomas, you will have the option to complete an application for programs through your online applicant portal.
- Supporting Documents: You need to upload a typed letter (one to two pages) in which you explain what makes you a strong candidate for a major scholarship, a résumé outlining your activities since beginning high school, including any jobs you have held, honours or awards, etc. and a letter of reference.
- Admission Requirements: To be admitted, seekers must hold their high school degree certificate from a recognized academic institution.
- Language Requirements: All claimants need to meet the English language requirements.
The St. Thomas University provides varies up to a maximum of full tuition for the academic year 2021/2022.
Dossier de candidature
Informations de contact
Organismes proposant la bourse