Bourse d’études Canada 2021 : Undergraduate Student Bursary at University of Manitoba
Type de bourse
Date fin de candidature
01 oct. 2021
Bourse d’études Canada 2021 : Undergraduate Student Bursary at
University of Manitoba
The University of Manitoba is the largest university consistently ranked among the top in Canadian Universities. It offers various degree programs and has 27 academic departments throughout the Bannatyne campus.
Why study at the University of Manitoba? The university provides varied pathways for career advancement and professional development. Here students find a degree that suits their interests, strengths, and career goals.
- University or Organization: University of Manitoba
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: $240,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate course in many subject areas.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must register for and complete at least 60 percent of a full course load per term.
- Must meet minimum G.P.A. requirements. Continuing students must have a minimum degree G.P.A. of 2.0. New students (from high school) must have a grade 12 average of 70% or higher.
- International students in their first year of post-secondary study in Canada are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in an undergraduate program at the University of Manitoba. After getting enrolled, candidates will be automatically considered for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit academic transcripts, certificates and resume/curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the admission requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
Every winning student will get the amount worth up to $240,000 available annually. The award will be divided among eligible candidates according to their needs.
Dossier de candidature
Informations de contact