Bourse d’études Corée du Sud 2022/2023 : Undergraduate programs at Ajou University
Type de bourse
Corée du Sud
Date fin de candidature
18 avr. 2022
Bourse d’études Corée du Sud 2022/2023 : Undergraduate programs at
Founded in 1973, Ajou University is a private research university in the Gyeonggi Province of South Korea. It is nationally ranked 22nd and aims to provide education focused on improving overall student capabilities.
Why choose to study at Ajou University? At Ajou, the development of higher education has transformed into a training-teaching-learning process, which nurtures the talent that creates value. It conducts education and research capitalizing on institutional specialties, to create values shared in society, and to strengthen global competitiveness.
Application Deadline: April 18, 2022
- University or Organization: Ajou University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 80% Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in South Korea.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate study programmes available at Ajou can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must be overseas students
- Aspirants must have to undertake the undergraduate degree
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications for Ajou University must be submitted here. Eligible students will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Completed application
- Recommendation letter from home institution
- High school graduation certificate
- High school transcript
- Copy of ID photo
- Copy of Passport
- Bank statement
- A copy of the Korean Bankbook
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have completed or will complete regular high school.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must have TOPIK Level 6 or TOEFL IBT 100 or IELTS 7.5 or higher to be eligible.
The selected applicants will receive an 80% tuition waiver and dormitory semester support towards the undergraduate programme undertaken at Ajou.
Dossier de candidature
Informations de contact