With an aim of encouraging students from around the world to come and study in Ireland, the Institute of Technology Sligo is offering the English Language Merit Scholarships to international students for the academic year 2022-2023. Undergraduate or graduate international students at IT Sligo can take this application to have a portion of the tuition fee covered. Students that meet the academic and English language requirements are eligible.
Standing at the 11th rank in the country, the Institute of Technology Sligo is a state-funded third-level educational institution that is subject to continuous review and improvement underpinned by evidence-based analysis. It aims to provide openness, transparency, and accountability in the work of the institute, and it is completely student-centric.
Why choose IT Sligo? IT Sligo gives the students the chance to learn from the best in their field through passionate, engaging lecturers combined with academic theory and industry experience. It offers the students stunning infrastructure and campus to keep them entertained a
Application Deadline: International applications at IT Sligo are open till 31st May 2022. All students must apply by then.
- University or Organization: Institute of Technology Sligo
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland.
nd engaged. It follows a great sense of community within the students and faculty.
- Eligible Countries: All non-EU international applicants can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake any degree programme, undergraduate or graduate, taught at IT Sligo.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be Non-EU students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All students that apply will be considered to be given this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic Qualifications (Transcripts and Certificates)
- Admission Requirements: All applicants are required to meet the academic and English Language admissions requirements of the course they have applied to.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
Undergraduate Postgraduate IELTS 5.5 6.0 TOEFL PBT 525 550 TOEFL IBT 70 80 TOEFL CBT 196 213 TOEIC 605 660 Cambridge Exam 179 190 DET 90 100
The selected international students will be given the English Language Merit Scholarship towards the tuition fee of the undertaken programme at IT Sligo, most likely. The exact award will be disclosed later.