Bourse d’études États-Unis 2022/2023 : Undergraduate degree in Concord University
Type de bourse
Date fin de candidature
01 juill. 2022
Bourse d’études États-Unis 2022/2023 : Undergraduate degree in the
Concord University is welcoming students from around the world to learn and grow in the USA with its International Deans Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship programme will accept international participants, freshman, and transfer students, that wish to join Concord University for an undergraduate degree study. An award of $3,500 to $5,000 based on GPA of the applicants will be given.
Founded on February 28, 1872, Concord University is a public university in Athens, West Virginia. Ranking #521-530 in QS Global World Rankings 2022, Concord University aims to improve the lives of our students and communities.
Why choose to study at Concord University? Through innovative teaching and learning, intellectual and creative activities, and community service and civic engagement, the university improve student lives and career.
Application Deadline: Students must submit their applications by 1st July 2022.
- University or Organization: Concord University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate study programmes offered at Concord are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have GPAs 3.0-3.49.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications to Concord can be made by logging in on the university portal. Students for the scholarship will be considered on their achieved GPA.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit all academic records at the time of application.
- Admission Requirements: First-Year applicants must have at least a 2.0 grade-point average and a composite ACT score of 18 or a combined SAT score of 960.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 60
- IELTS – 6.0
- GTEC – 1095
- Duolingo – 85
- Eiken – 2A
- iTEP – 3.5
Concord University will award the selected international undergraduate applicants $3,500 to $5,000.
Dossier de candidature
Informations de contact