Bourse d’études États-Unis 2022/2023 : Undergraduate degree in the University of South Carolina
Type de bourse
Date fin de candidature
15 oct. 2022
Bourse d’études États-Unis 2022/2023 : Undergraduate degree in the
University of South Carolina
The University of South Carolina is a public research university listed at 18 among the top national universities. Its primary mission is to provide education to the state’s citizens through teaching, research, creative activity, and community engagement.
Why study at the University of South Carolina? The University of South Carolina is a student-supportive educational institute that allows the students to explore and reach their personal and professional goals through frequently arranged workshops, one-to-one consultations, and other tools during the first year and beyond to help students.
Application Deadline: All students are required to have submitted their applications by the 15th of October 2022.
- University or Organization: University of South Carolina
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $500 and Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international and national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Non-residents’ undergraduate programmes offered by USC is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have applied and been admitted to a non-resident UG programme at USC.
- The applicants must have an average SAT score of 1379 (ACT score of 31) and an average weighted high school GPA of 4.17.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to login to the application portal of the university or the Common Application portal and complete their application. All students will be considered upon applying.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Transcripts of previously attended academic qualifications
- Financial worthiness documents
- Copy of Passport
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to have attempted ACT or SAT and must have scored a minimum of 1379 or 31, respectively.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 77
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- IELTS – 6.5
- PTE – 53
The University of South Carolina will provide the selected students $500 and tuition reduction for the four-year undergraduate programme undertaken.
Dossier de candidature
Informations de contact