Bourse d’études France 2021 : Undergraduate programme at Sciences Po
Type de bourse
Bac | Licence
Date fin de candidature
16 mai 2021
Bourse d’études France 2021 : Undergraduate programme at
Remove the economic hurdles that stand on your way of education. Apply for the Aulagnon-Bettan Prize at Paris Institute of Political Studies. The programme is available to international students.
The financial aid positions will be awarded to undergraduate first-year students at Sciences Po for their commitment to promoting and improving society through education.
Founded in 1872, the Paris Institute of Political Studies commonly referred to as Sciences Po Paris or Sciences Po is a higher education institution in France. It is one of the most prestigious universities for Politics & International Studies in the world, ranking second in this category.
Why study at Sciences Po? They ensure students are spoilt for choice when it comes to studying abroad. All our students benefit from an international experience.
- University or Organization: Sciences Po
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to €7,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: French students, European students and Non-European students
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: France, European and Non-European
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Academic results of the candidate at the end of the first semester at Sciences Po
- The academic record of the candidate
- Individual achievement
- Actions that demonstrate a commitment to the promotion and improvement of society through education
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this programme, students have to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit the following:
- All academic transcripts from the last three years of secondary education
- All available scores from secondary school examination, including expected scores.
- Secondary school examination certificate, if already held. One academic reference (mandatory).
- Copy of your ID/Passport
- Admission Requirements: Applicants who have obtained their Baccalaureate or equivalent foreign diploma in the 12 months prior to sending off their application may be permitted to apply
- Language Requirement: No proof of language proficiency is required at the time of application, but you must ensure that you have a sufficient level to attend the programmes you are interested in, and to be able to study in these languages should you be admitted
The award will be distributed in the following manner:
Three prizes of €7,000 and €5,000 and €3,000 are awarded to the winners.
Dossier de candidature
Informations de contact