Bourse d’études germany 2021 : Master program at Hertie School
Type de bourse
Date fin de candidature
01 févr. 2021
Bourse d’études germany 2021 : Master program at
If you want to start your educational journey in Germany with some funding help, then you can join the New Perspectives International Scholarship at Hertie School.
The Hertie School is committed to attracting the best students from around the world who want to take part in a master’s degree program at the university for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Founded in 2003, the Hertie School is a German private independent graduate school in Germany. It offers study abroad opportunities at one of the Hertie School’s nearly 30 academic partners worldwide.
Why would you like to join Hertie School? At this school, students can get the opportunity to develop the skills, knowledge, critical thinking, and connections to drive forward their careers. The school faculty will help them to build confidence in and sharpen their skills through large group rehearsals, small sectionals, private lessons, and more.
- University or Provider: Hertie School
- Course Level: Master
- Awards: 34,500 Euros
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in available for the Master of Public Policy, Master of International Affairs or Master of Data Science for Public Policy for the Master of Public Policy, Master of International Affairs or Master of Data Science for Public Policy
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, students must apply for an undergraduate degree at the university. After being registered, candidates can complete a standard application form for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit curriculum vitae, copies of previous exam certificates, copies of your certificates from German universities and write a brief letter of motivation, create a photo essay or make a short video elaborating on the following: Please identify a specific social or political problem that you would like to solve and explain how a degree in public policy or international affairs, together with your prior education and professional experience, would help you to do so.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have good academic records to apply this funded education.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements to be able to study there.
Hertie School will provide one fully-funded position worth 34,500 euros to the successful students.
Dossier de candidature
Informations de contact