Bourse d’études Irlande 2020 : Higher Diploma Program at Waterford Institute of Technology
Type de bourse
Date fin de candidature
18 mai 2020
Bourse d’études Irlande 2020 : Higher Diploma Program at Waterford
Institute of Technology
Applications are being accepted from international candidates for the Higher Diploma Programmes international awards program for the academic year 2020-2021.
The program aims to encourage dazzling applicants who want to Higher Diploma Programme at Waterford Institute of Technology in Ireland.
Waterford Institute of Technology is a public university established in 1970. The range of academic programmes is exceptionally extensive, ranging from Higher Certificate right through post-doctoral research.
Why at the Waterford Institute of Technology? The Institute provides varies career opportunities with valuable, paid work experience with their academic program.
Application Deadline: May 18, 2020
- University: Waterford Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Higher Diploma Program
- Award: Reduction of 20% in tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open for international students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Higher Diploma Programme offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants are expected to demonstrate an exceptional level of achievement in their academic performance.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being considered for the award, students are required to enrol Higher Diploma in the program at the university. After taking confirmation, you are eligible to complete for the international student application.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates have to submit the scanned copies of your CV, transcripts and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements of the institute.
- Language Requirement: A minimum IELTS score of 6.0 or equivalent is required (with a minimum of 6.0 in each band).
The Waterford Institute of Technology will cover the 20% reduction in tuition fee for the students.
Dossier de candidature
Informations de contact
Organismes proposant la bourse