Bourse d’études Nouvelle Zélande 2021 : Doctoral program at Massey University
Type de bourse
Date fin de candidature
01 oct. 2021
Bourse d’études Nouvelle Zélande 2021 : Doctoral program at
Massey University is one of New Zealand’s leading educational institutions. It is committed to the principles of environmental responsibility and sustainable resource management at local, national and international levels.
Why study at Massey University? At this university, students can expect a teaching and learning environment that will enable them to be creative, connected and innovative. The university offers a range of undergraduate and postgraduate degrees, diplomas and certificates to students from around the world.
- University: Massey University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Awards: $25,000 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: To be determined
- Nationality: New Zealand and international students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Applications from all nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in the Doctor of Philosophy (PhD), Doctor of Clinical Psychology (DClinPsych) or Doctor of Social Work (DSW).
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants should have a conditional or unconditional admission offer of place in a doctoral programme at Massey University, or, be enrolled in the provisional year of a doctoral degree at the time of application closing date (prior to confirmation of registration). Full-time and part-time candidates are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, the applicants must download the application form and submit to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Applications should include a full CV, a cover letter outlining your interests in relation to this research, and the names and contact details of two academic referees.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates are required to be enrolled in their approved course of research as a full-time or part-time candidate at Massey University.
- Language Requirement: International applicants must meet the Massey University English language requirement for postgraduate studies.
Massey University will provide the value of a doctoral support will be a stipend of $25,000 per annum and payment of tuition and non-tuition fees to a maximum of 36 months of full-time study. Part-time study will include a stipend of $15,000 per annum and payment of tuition and non-tuition fees to a maximum of 60 months.
Dossier de candidature
Informations de contact