Bourses d’études Royaume Uni 2020: Master’s degree program at The University of Strathclyde
Type de bourse
Date fin de candidature
30 nov. 2020
Bourses d’études Royaume Uni 2020: Master’s degree program at
The University of Strathclyde
The University of Strathclyde is ranked Scotland’s third-largest university that offers international candidates many options to complete a program or progression to degree study. It is recognized on the international level for its innovative research, teaching, and student support.
Why would you like to study at the University of Strathclyde? The university provides various opportunities, including summer work, on-campus opportunities, part-time roles, internships, and research internships. Here candidates will gain a flexible, innovative learning environment as well as a first-class teaching experience.
- University or Organization: University of Strathclyde
- Department: Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MSc TESOL & Intercultural Communication or MSc Education Studies.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be available to commence academic studies in the UK by the start of the academic year in January 2021.
- Have an offer of study for a full-time, postgraduate, Humanities and Social Sciences programme in either MSc TESOL & Intercultural Communication or MSc Education Studies at the University of Strathclyde.
- Must register as an international, fee-paying student.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the funding programme, applicants must take admission in a full-time postgraduate programme at the University of Strathclyde. Students who have an offer of study for a postgraduate course in either MSc TESOL & Intercultural Communication or MSc Education Studies in the Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences will be notified if they qualify for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The University of Strathclyde will award students a merit-based scholarship of £4,000 for entry onto a full-time postgraduate programme in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences.
Dossier de candidature
Informations de contact
Organismes proposant la bourse
L’université de Strathclyde fut fondée en 1796 comme une institution « d’apprentissage utile ». Elle est située à Glasgow, en Écosse, et est réputée pour sa formation d’ingénie...