Bourse d’études Royaume-Uni 2022/2023 : Master programme in the University of Sussex
Type de bourse
Date fin de candidature
01 juill. 2022
Bourse d’études Royaume-Uni 2022/2023 : Master programme in the
University of Sussex
The University of Sussex is delighted to offer the Cate Haste Scholarship in Media to bright students to cover the expenses of their graduate studies in the UK. Applications for the academic year 2022-2023 are now open.
This is a tuition fee reduction scholarship worth £3,000 offered to all home country and international master degree students at the University of Sussex. Students that have applied to an eligible programme and have been admitted in the same will be considered.
The University of Sussex, currently ranked at 246th in QS Global World Rankings 2021, is a public research university striving to carry out high-quality research that addresses real-world issues, pressing global policy agendas and business practices, develop current and aspiring leaders who will champion critical and original thinking.
Why study at the University of Sussex? The University of Sussex is an institute that provides students with a chance to change the world. It is internationally recognized for drawing together leading academics from different disciplines and has an approach that ensures the most powerful and meaningful results.
Application Deadline: Applications must be submitted by 23:59 1st July 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Sussex
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £3,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: UK or overseas national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply to Creative Documentary Practice MA, Cultural and Creative Industries MA, Filmmaking MA, Film Studies MA, Journalism and Documentary Practice MA, Journalism and Media Studies MA, or Media Practice for Development and Social Change MA at the University of Sussex.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be overseas students
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First, an admission application to the master programme of choice is to be made. Then, a scholarship application form must be filled to be considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Admission Requirements: The applicants need at least an upper second-class (2:1) or lower second-class (2:2) undergraduate honors degree (or equivalent) depending on the course they are applying for.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- PTE – 62
- Duolingo – 115
- CAE – 176
- CPE – 176
A grant of £3,000 will be provided to the scholarship holder towards their master’s studies at Sussex.
Dossier de candidature
Informations de contact