Uppsala University will award several scholarships for fee-paying students applying for Master’s programmes commencing in the autumn of 2023. One of these scholarship programs is the Uppsala University Global Scholarships, formerly known as Uppsala IPK Scholarships.
Citizens of countries outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
Program will cover the cost of tuition but not living expenses.
• Be a citizen of a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland.
• You must demonstrate academic talent and show interest in being in an educational environment.
• It can only be awarded an Uppsala University Global Scholarship for a Master’s programme at Uppsala University chosen as first priority (the programme which you have ranked the highest of the four programmes you can choose at University Admissions).
• Apply for the Master’s programme before the University Admissions deadline.
• Meet the entry requirements for the Master’s programme you applied for. The application fee and your complete supporting documents must be received by University Admissions before the deadline.
Scholarships available for application may vary from year to year. The list of citizenships that are eligible for the King Carl Gustaf Scholarship also varies from year to year. Before you submit your application(s), be sure that you read the information about each scholarship thoroughly and that you understand the conditions. You may apply for more than one scholarship, as long as you fulfill the eligibility criteria. You specify all the scholarships that you are applying for, in one scholarship application form.
To be considered for Uppsala University Global scholarships, you must first apply for one of Uppsala University’s Master’s programmes through the website www.universityadmissions.se between 17 October 2022 – 16 January 2023. The programme at Uppsala University must be ranked as your first priority of choice.
You must then submit an online scholarship application form during the the application period 17 January – 1 February 2023.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.Dossier de candidature