Bourse d’études Turquie 2021 / 2022 : Bachelor and Master Program at Istanbul Kültür University
Type de bourse
Licence | Master
Date fin de candidature
15 nov. 2021
Bourse d’études Turquie 2021 / 2022 : Bachelor and Master Programs at
Istanbul Kültür University
Istanbul Kültür University is one of the many private universities located in Istanbul ranked 52nd in the country that strives to give high-quality education to the youth who will shape the future and increase scientific, artistic and cultural activities. It aims to become a prestigious university in national and international arenas in education, scientific research and public service.
Why study at ?stanbul Kültür University? ?Istanbul Kültür University gives high-quality education to the youth who will shape the future and increase scientific, artistic and cultural activities. It carries out educational activities in a creative and contemporary manner, on the one hand, to support talented and successful students academically throughout their university education on the other. It has increased performance in research and to develop in entrepreneurship and innovation.
- University or Organization: Istanbul Kültür University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor and Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Turkey
- Eligible Countries: Students from all foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can undertake any bachelor or master level programme at IKU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must have received an offer letter for the applied programme by the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must register on the application portal set up by the university and log in with the new credentials to apply. Applicants do not need to apply separately for the opportunity .
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Original High School Diploma
- Passport photocopy
- Student visa
- Seven passport size photos
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a great GPA of 3.00 – 3.75 to enter any programme at IKU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 66
- YDS – 55
The applicants that will win a scholarship at IKU will receive a 10% to 25% discount on the tuition fee payable of the applied programme.
Dossier de candidature
Informations de contact