Bourse d’études UK 2021 : Graduate & Postgraduate Program at University of St Andrews
Type de bourse
Licence | Master
Date fin de candidature
11 août 2021
Bourse d’études UK 2021 : Graduate & Postgraduate Program at
University of St Andrews
Established in 1413, the University of St Andrews is one of the UK’s top universities that offer a diverse range of undergraduate, postgraduate, doctoral programs as well as social activities.
Why study at the University of St Andrews? The university provides cutting-edge facilities for flexible assessment methods which will help you achieve your potential. Here you will get the opportunity to embrace new perspectives and challenge your own ideas while exploring a wide range of subjects.
- University or Organization: University of St Andrews
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate & Postgraduate
- Award: 10% discount on tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant is awarded in all subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Students who have attended the university within the last three academic years via an Exchange or Study Abroad program are also eligible for the discount.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates first have to take admission in the postgraduate degree program at the university. After receiving an unconditional offer of a place on postgraduate coursework, applicants will be automatically considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit academic transcripts, certificates, and CV.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must check the academic entry requirements of the chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The value of the program applied will be 10% of the standard tuition fee of the institute for the academic year 2021-2022.
Dossier de candidature
Informations de contact