Bourse d’études UK 2021: masters programme at the University of Birmingham
Type de bourse
Date fin de candidature
24 févr. 2021
Bourse d’études UK 2021: masters programme at
The University of Birmingham
The University of Birmingham is providing the Harding International Legal funding for full-time international students in 2021-22 academic year. The studentships are available for pursuing the LLM programme.
The aim of The grants is to attract the best and most motivated people to the UK.
Birmingham has been challenging and developing great minds for more than a century. Characterised by a tradition of innovation, research at the university has broken new ground, pushed forward the boundaries of knowledge and made an impact on people’s lives. Three A-levels at grades AAA or equivalent, obtained at one sitting.
- Course Level: These awards are open to worldwide students for a masters programme at the University of Birmingham.
- Study Subject: The studentships are offered in the field of law at the University of Birmingham.
- The award can be taken in the UK
The studentships are awarded based on academic and/or professional merit. To be considered for the Harding International Legal Scholarship you must be:
- Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes and be able to pay the outstanding tuition fees not covered by the program.
- You must be self-funding and have sufficient funds to cover the full cost of living at the University of Birmingham, plus any visa/travel expenses associated with studying in the UK.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying to the Harding International Legal Scholarship, you must have completed an application to study the LLM at the Birmingham campus.
- Entrance Requirement: Entry to postgraduate programmes usually require a good Honours degree, or equivalent if applicants were educated outside the UK.
- English Language Requirements: In order to undertake a programme of study here at the university, applicants will need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English. Applicants can demonstrate their level of English with IELTS/TOEFL/PTE or alternative qualifications.
- TOEFL: 95 overall with no less than 22 in any band
- IELTS: 7.0 with no less than 6.5 in any band
- Pearson Test of English (PTE): PTE Academic 67 in all four skills
Dossier de candidature
- £5,000 financial scholarship as a fee waiver
- An introductory ‘Welcome’ meeting to the School
- Professional profile on the Birmingham Law School webpages
- Membership to the Birmingham Law Society
Informations de contact
Organismes proposant la bourse