Bourse d’études UK 2021 : Masters programmes at Queen Mary University of London
Type de bourse
Date fin de candidature
31 mars 2021
Bourse d’études UK 2021 : Masters programmes at
Queen Mary University of London
Applicants from all over the world are invited to apply for the Business and Management postgraduate placements offered by the Queen Mary University of London.
There are fifty opportunities available for overseas applicants to study a postgraduate degree program at the QMUL in the United Kingdom.
The Queen Mary University of London is a public research university in London, England, and a constituent college of the federal University of London. The university ranked 110th in the world and 13th best global university in the UK.
Why study at the Queen Mary University of London? Here students will find modules embedded within their programs that will expand their skills beyond their subject knowledge for their future career.
- University or Organization: Queen Mary University of London
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: £2000
- Number of Awards: 30
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications from Argentina, Bangladesh, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Japan, Lebanon, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Paraguay, Peru, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, Uruguay, Venezuela, Vietnam.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MA and M.Sc in the following courses:
- MSc Accounting and Finance
- MSc Accounting and Management
- MSc Business Analytics
- MA Creative Industries and Arts Organisation
- MA Heritage Management
- MSc Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- MSc International Business
- MSc International Financial Management
- MSc International Human Resource Management
- MSc Management
- MSc Marketing
- Eligibility Criteria: Candidates must have achieved a UK first-class honors degree (or equivalent), and those who are on course to achieve a First.
- Applicants must be domiciled in one of the 15 eligible countries.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, you are obliged to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. There is no separate application required for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for degree transcripts, Referee details. Statement of purpose, Curriculum Vitae (CV)/ Resume and copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a good second class honors degree from a UK university (except clinical medical or dental), a recognized equivalent from an accredited overseas institution or an equivalent professional qualification.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability by providing the IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof.
The studentship will provide £2000 for outstanding students for a full-time Master’s program at the School of Business and Management.
Dossier de candidature
Informations de contact
Organismes proposant la bourse