Bourse d’études UK 2021 : Postgraduate taught master’s and research programmes at University of Liverpool
Type de bourse
Licence | Master
Date fin de candidature
31 déc. 2021
Bourse d’études UK 2021 : Postgraduate taught master’s and research programmes at
University of Liverpool
With the purpose of supporting students in higher studies, the University of Liverpool is offering the Hong Kong Graduate Association Scholarships in the United Kingdom.
This educational award is open to students from Hong Kong who have a plan to pursue full-time postgraduate studies at the University of Liverpool for the academic year 2021/2022.
The University of Liverpool is a public university that was founded in 1881. It provides a distinctive student experience, learning and teaching take place at the cutting-edge of disciplines.
Why study at the University of Liverpool? While studying at this university, students will acquire high-quality teaching and various learning facilities. The university has many part-time jobs ideal for students.
- University: University of Liverpool
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught master’s and research programmes
- Award: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open to students from Hong Kong
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have academic excellence and have been admitted to pursue full-time studies at the University of Liverpool.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, applicants need to apply for a postgraduate taught degree or postgraduate research degree at the university. Thereafter, they should complete the PG-HKGA application form.
- Supporting Documents: New applicants are to submit all the following documents such as relevant transcripts, current students in PG study will need to provide a supporting letter from their academic supervisor and academic CV
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission in this program, you must hold an undergraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: Students must have an internationally-recognized English language qualification for the opportunity.
The educational award provides partial tuition fee reduction and/or a contribution towards living costs. The successful students will receive a partial tuition fee reduction and/or a contribution towards living costs.
Dossier de candidature
Informations de contact