Bourse d’études UK 2021 : The MSc degree program in Renewable Energy at University of Hull
Type de bourse
Date fin de candidature
31 juill. 2021
Bourse d’études UK 2021 : The MSc degree program in Renewable Energy at
University of Hull
The University of Hull is now open the doors for outstanding international students to become a part of Vice-Chancellor Circle Scholarships. The grant is open for talented candidates who have been awarded a First Class undergraduate degree.
The bursary is exclusively awarded to both domestic and international students who want to commence MSc Renewable Energy, starting for the academic year 2021-2022.
Founded in 1927, the University of Hull is a public research university that offers credibility, a wide range of interesting services and courses. In addition to this, the university also provides an indication of the range, depth and diversity of original research.
Why study at the University of Hull? At Hull, students get to experience new things and exploring different as well as enhancing their talent in an interesting field along with personality development.
- University or Organization: University of Hull
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £5,000 each
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 6
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded to pursue the MSc degree program in Renewable Energy.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- You’re not already qualified at the master’s level or higher.
- You have been awarded/predicted a First Class undergraduate degree.
- You have been in care as a looked-after child for at least 13 weeks since the age of 14.
- You have a disability.
- You are a carer for an ill or disabled family member.
- You are from a low-income background evidenced by receipt of maintenance grant and/or a higher rate of maintenance loan during undergraduate studies.
- You are from a black and minority ethnic group.
- You have been recognized as a refugee or asylum seeker or been granted humanitarian protection status by the UK government, or are the partner or child of someone who has been granted refugee, asylum seeker or humanitarian protection status.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity , all candidates first have to take admission in an MSc Renewable Energy program at the university. After that, they all have to send their application to [email protected] quoting the ‘VCC Scholarship in Renewable Energy’ in the subject line.
- Supporting Documents: In the support of their application, students have to tell in 250 words why the MSc Renewable Energy will benefit them and their aspirations in renewable energy in the future. Candidates will also need to cite their MyAdmin MSc application number in the application.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, students will need to meet the academic entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The program offers £5,000 each to six students studying MSc Renewable Energy, starting in September 2021.
Dossier de candidature
Informations de contact
Organismes proposant la bourse