Bourse d’études UK 2021: Undergraduate programme at University of Bristol
Type de bourse
Date fin de candidature
29 mars 2021
Bourse d’études UK 2021: Undergraduate programme at
University of Bristol
Are you wishing to enhance your knowledge and jumpstart your career? Here, you have an excellent opportunity to apply for Think Big About Global Justice Undergraduate international awards at the University of Bristol in the UK.
The funding programme assists highly motivated students who want to commence undergraduate degree coursework in the UK. The bursary is open for international students.
Bristol University, established in 1876, is a world-class institution that contributes through research to the creation of innovative graduates. For both teaching and learning, it offers a relaxing atmosphere.
Why study at the University of Bristol? Students have several opportunities to learn career management skills and the prospect of job placements at this University. The BU faculty prepares students to excel in their chosen field with new knowledge and skills.
- University or Organization: University of Bristol
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £3,000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have applied to start an LLB programme at the University.
- Must be an international student for fee purposes.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All the interested participants have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the University and fill the online application form. After applying for this application , you will also automatically be considered for this programme.
- Supporting Documents: As an international student, you just need to check the documents required at the University.
- Admission Requirements: For taking part in this studentship, candidates are required to meet the entry requirement at the University.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
The University of Bristol will provide two scholarships of £ 3,000 per study year open. The costs of tuition fees for an LLB Program shall be used for these awards.
Dossier de candidature
Informations de contact
Organismes proposant la bourse