Bourse d’études USA 2021/2022 : Undergraduate and Postgraduate program at Stratford University
Type de bourse
Licence | Master
Date fin de candidature
01 janv. 2022
Bourse d’études USA 2021/2022 : Undergraduate and Postgraduate program at
Stratford University, ranked in the top 58% of the world’s universities, is a public benefit corporation university that strives to prepare students for rewarding careers through quality educational programs that meet the changing needs of employers and the community.
Why choose to study at Stratford University? Stratford University is committed to offering high-quality, career-orientated programs designed to help the students achieve their goals. It offers extreme convenience to students and gives them the freedom to juggle between campuses, online classes, and other activities. Stratford University also grants credits for qualifying prior learning and life experiences such as military training, professional designations, volunteer and paid work, and self-directed study.
- University or Organization: Stratford University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor’s and Master’s
- Award: 25% of Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: Unlimited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: International entrants from all countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: BS or MS degree programme
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be first–time applicants at Stratford University.
- The applicants must be applying from their home country.
- The applicants must not be transferring from another US university or College.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must complete the application process through the online application
- The applicants must then fill the application form to apply to receive the program.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Official bachelor’s degree transcript or equivalent
- Copy of passport
- Proof of financial support
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have attained a GPA of 3.5 or above on a scale of 4.0 to be admitted to Stratford. GMAT and GRE score must be submitted if the chosen degree requires.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must fulfil the following English language proficiency test scores requirements:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- CELSA language test – 65
The university will grant a 25% discount on the tuition fee for the chosen bachelor’s or master’s degree course to the selected students.
Scholarship application must be submitted prior to the first day of the term in which the applicant is admitted as a new student to Stratford University in order to qualify for scholarship. No late or retroactive applications will be accepted.
Dossier de candidature
Informations de contact