Bourse d’études USA 2021 : Bachelor of Music in Performance (Vocal) Program at Musicians Institute
Type de bourse
Date fin de candidature
05 mars 2021
Bourse d’études USA 2021 : Bachelor of Music in Performance (Vocal) Program at
The Musicians Institute is delighted to announce the President’s Award Vocal funding for the best and brilliant aspirants for the academic year 2021-2022.
The award is designed for both domestic and international applicants who have applied to the Associate of Arts in Performance (Vocal) Program, or Bachelor of Music in Performance (Vocal) program at the university in the US.
Founded in 1917, Musicians Institute is the higher learning institution that provides instrumental performance programs for drums, bass, guitar, keyboard technology, and vocals.
Why study at Musicians Institute? Candidates will able to understand the structure and function of the vocal instrument through the use of various methods. Here they can grow the practice and development of your singing voice.
- University or Organization: Musicians Institute
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor of Music in Performance (Vocal) Program
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and international students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelors degree in a Performance (Vocal)
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Available to international students and U.S. citizens.
- May only be applied to the Associate of Arts in Performance (Vocal) Program, or Bachelor of Music in Performance (Vocal) Program.
- Newly enrolling and current/returning students in any MI program are eligible. Previous scholarship winners are not eligible.
How to Apply
Dossier de candidature
- How to Apply: For being accepted in this studentship, candidates are advised to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university by filling the online application form.
- Supporting Documents:
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have at least three years of study on the primary instrument (Bass, Guitar, Keyboard, Drums, or Vocal).
- Language Requirement: Aspirants will be asked to demonstrate a level of English language competency, regardless of nationality or country of residence.
- Benefits: The University will provide the award amount of $1,000 credited toward the first quarter of the program.
Informations de contact
Organismes proposant la bourse