Bourse d’études USA 2021: Essay program at IWSH Foundation
Type de bourse
Date fin de candidature
30 avr. 2021
Bourse d’études USA 2021: Essay program at
IWSH Foundation is now accepting applications from students of any nationality for the Essay Scholarship. The grant is available for the academic year 2021/2022.
The main aim of this award is to educate the uninitiated about the critical importance that the plumbing industry plays in our daily lives. International students are eligible to apply for this funding opportunity.
The IWSH Foundation works around the world to help develop and strengthen the role of the plumbing industry in community partnerships and educational exchanges.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2021
- Provider: IWSH Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Essay
- Awards: US$1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards:
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant is given for essay writing on the topic”What can IWSH do to raise awareness for those who lack access to running water, sanitation?”
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must provide a copy of their current full-time schedule, school transcripts, or acceptance letter with their submission.
- Must be a current high school senior or enrolled or accepted as a full-time (12 credit hours) student in an accredited technical school, community college, trade school, four-year accredited college or university, or an apprentice program.
How to Apply
International Water, Sanitation and Hygiene Foundation
Attn: Leticia Gallegos, Essay Contest
4755 E. Philadelphia Street
Ontario, CA 91761 USA
Dossier de candidature
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following documents:
- Documentation of sources in the text of your essay
- The format of the list of works cited
- Margins and indentation and
- Essays MUST be submitted in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) format. Essays submitted in any other format will not be considered.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent record.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Informations de contact
Organismes proposant la bourse