Bourse d’études USA 2022/2023 : Undergraduate degree programs at Christian Life College
Type de bourse
Date fin de candidature
01 juin 2022
Bourse d’études USA 2022/2023 : Undergraduate degree programs at
Christian Life College
For the purpose of training international students to make positive impacts in their respective home countries, Christian Life College is pleased to announce the Daryl Rash Missions Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is offered to full-time on-campus learners only. Students that undertake undergraduate studies at CLC are eligible for this scholarship application. The award includes full or partial coverage of tuition fees and housing costs.
Christian Life College is a private, non-profit four-year undergraduate college located in Stockton ranked 2421st in the United States. It is striving to be the leading Oneness Pentecostal institution for learning, theological scholarship, ministry training, and spiritual formation producing influential servant-leaders around the world.
Why choose to study at the Christian Life College? The Christian Life College equips men and women to become influential leaders by offering a biblically-based education in an environment of focused spiritual development. The values of the college are commitment to Christ, biblical fidelity, educational excellence, and lasting service to the kingdom of God.
Application Deadline: 1st June 2022
- University or Organization: Christian Life College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee and Housing cost
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All international applicants are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programmes taught at CLC can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 in high school and/or college in the three years prior to the submission of their Scholarship Application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students need to use the college website to apply. Scholarship applications can be made here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- An essay
- Reference Letter
- High school or college transcripts
- Admission Requirements: Students must submit SAT, ACT, or CLT test results as supporting documents.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 500
The Christian Life College will provide the selected student full cost of tuition and housing fees (on-campus) or a portion thereof.
Dossier de candidature
Informations de contact