Bourses de recherche Allemagne 2020 : PhD degree in Polymer Rheology at RWTH Aachen University
Type de bourse
Bourse de Recheche
Date fin de candidature
13 juill. 2020
Bourses de recherche Allemagne 2020 : PhD degree in Polymer Rheology at
RWTH Aachen University
Put your research skills into practice and gain new ones by applying for the PhD Position offered by RWTH Aachen University. The studentship is open for the session 2020/21.
The educational award motivates highly-talented students who want to undertake a PhD degree programme in the area of Polymer Rheology at the university.
Established in 1870, the RWTH Aachen University is an open research university that offers an undergraduate degree program, postgraduate degree program, and doctoral level programs.
Why study at RWTH Aachen University? The university has a number of institutes that provide practical knowledge, workshops, guest lectures, and industrial visits.
- University or Organization: RWTH Aachen University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and International Students
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Polymer Rheology
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants should hold a Master’s Degree (or comparable) in Physics, Chemistry, Engineering or a related discipline.
- The position is open to people of any nationality, knowledge of German is not required. Candidates should have good skills in spoken and written English and are expected to contribute towards teaching throughout their degree.
- Prior experience with either rheology and/or scattering methods is advantageous but not required.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking acceptance, all admitted freshman applicants will eligible to apply and submit the application via email to secretary-physchem2-at-pc.rwth-aachen.de.
or by post to: RWTH Aachen University Lehrstuhl fu?r Physikalische Chemie II und Institut fu?r Physikalische Chemie Dr Carlos G. Lopez
Landoltweg 2 52074 Aachen
- Supporting Documents: Application documents must be submitted in English, Curriculum Vitae, List of recent publications, Time schedule with exact days and itinerary, an Invitation letter from, Statement of purpose with reference to the research project and send all your application documents in a single pdf document via email to Dr Daniel Holder.
- Admission Requirements: To apply, candidates need to check out the admission requirement page at the university.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must be able to demonstrate a good command of the English language for the opportunity.
RWTH Aachen University will provide the salary corresponds to level EG 13 TV-L. The successful candidate will be employed as a regular employee.
Dossier de candidature
Informations de contact
Organismes proposant la bourse
RWTH Aachen University RWTH Aachen University or Rheinisch-Westfälische Technische Hochschule Aachen is a research university located in Aachen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany. With more than...