Bourses de recherche Australie 2020 : Postgraduate program at The Australian National University
Type de bourse
Bourse de Recheche
Date fin de candidature
31 août 2020
Bourses de recherche Australie 2020 : Postgraduate program at
The Australian National University
Australian National University is the only university to have been created by the Parliament of Australia. It is regarded as one of the world’s leading research universities and well known for its programs in the arts and social sciences.
Why study at the Australian National University? At this university, students can get the ability to explore and create opportunity, cultural sensitivity, networking and adaptability. It helps candidates to understand themselves and their career interests.
- University or Organization: Australian National University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: Fees and Health Cover
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International Student
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from any nationality
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Research in any subject
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this grant, the applicant must be enrolling in an accredited HDR course of study at the University and has also achieved a minimum of H1 or H1 equivalent in their prior studies.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this studentship, then you must have to be enrolled as a PhD degree student at the university. After being registered, claimants will be automatically considered for the bursary. There is no application is required specifically for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: The competitor must need to attach the research potential, support from the prospective supervisor, referee reports and comparison with other applications received in the same award round.
- Admission Requirements: If you are going to enroll in a PhD degree, then you need to meet the entry requirements of ANU.
- Language Requirement: All aspirants must provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
Benefits: The bursary will cover International Student Fees (ISF), Full Overseas Health Cover (OSHC) for the program duration, including cover for immediate family.
Dossier de candidature
Informations de contact
Organismes proposant la bourse
Australian National University ANU – Australian National University is a world-leading university in Australia’s capital city, Canberra. Our location points to our unique history, ties to t...