Bourses de recherche Australie 2021: Bachelors and Master program at RMIT University
Type de bourse
Bourse de Recheche
Doctorat | Master
Date fin de candidature
28 févr. 2021
Bourses de recherche Australie 2021: Bachelors and Master program at
Why study at RMIT University? While studying at this university, students can get professional learning opportunities, career guidance, and employment services. They can make new friends and enjoy the fresh and funky designs set within a safe and secure environment.
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelors and Master by coursework program
- Scholarship Award: 50% tuition fee reduction
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Entrance Requirements: For being eligible, candidates must be:
- be an international student applying from Australia
- be 18 years of age or over by 1st of February in the year you are commencing study at RMIT
- be commencing a full-time study at RMIT in Semester 1, 2021 in a vocational or degree with at least one-year program duration (excludes ELICOS, Foundation Studies and Higher Degree by Research)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, candidates first select an eligible program and submit an application to study at RMIT. After receiving an offer to study at RMIT, they have to submit the application form for this application.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for a passport, academic transcripts, CV, work reference letter, referee report.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must achieve an overall 70% or equivalent in your last completed qualification.
- English Language Requirements: International applicants who have completed studies overseas are required to provide current evidence of English language proficiency through one of the following: an accepted English language proficiency test, an accepted English language provider, and a recognised qualification.
Benefits: RMIT University provides a 50% tuition fee reduction for the entire program duration.
Dossier de candidature
Informations de contact