Bourses de Recherche Denmark 2020 : PHD Program at Danish Diabetes Academy (DDA)
Type de bourse
Bourse de Recheche
Date fin de candidature
20 août 2020
Bourses de Recherche Denmark 2020 : PHD Program at
Danish Diabetes Academy (DDA)
The Danish Diabetes Academy is pleased to announce the Postdoctoral Fellowships for outstanding candidates. The studentships are available for the academic year 2020/21.
There are five 1/3-financed three-year postdoctoral awards available for international students who want to apply for the PhD degree in the field of diabetes research.
Danish Diabetes Academy constitutes an original networking platform for a national diabetes research strategy that is rational and science-based, and which will strengthen both basic and clinical research in diabetes.
Why should apply for this program? By joining the program, students will gain research skills as well as advance knowledge. The DDA wants to support researchers who are at the beginning of their research careers and develop/consolidate their research profile and scientific network
- Organization: Danish Diabetes Academy (DDA)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: 600,000 DKK
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 5
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in any field of diabetes research
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a PhD degree or your PhD thesis must be accepted for the defense at the time of receiving the grant notification letter
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications must be written in English and submitted via the online application form for this funding opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Curriculum Vitae, recommendation letters, copy of your PhD diploma, copy of your Master’s degree certificate, motivation letter other relevant documentation (e.g. recommendations, certificate of English proficiency)
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission. Applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: High-level English language skills are required (oral as well as written).
The DDA will fund the postdoctoral fellowship up to an amount of DKK 600,000 in total, partly covering the salary of the postdoctoral fellow during the project period
Dossier de candidature
Informations de contact
Organismes proposant la bourse
Danish Diabetes Academy Danish Diabetes Academy (DDA) constitutes an original networking platform for a national diabetes research strategy that is rational and science-based, and which will strengthe...