Bourses de recherche Europe 2021 : Scholarships available for pursuing postgraduate studies at the College of Europe
Type de bourse
Bourse de Recheche
Date fin de candidature
13 janv. 2021
Bourses de recherche Europe 2021 : Scholarships available for pursuing postgraduate studies at
the College of Europe
The College of Europe is offering scholarships for university graduates coming from European Neighbourhood Policy countries (Bruges campus and Natolin campus). These financial aid positions will be awarded to pursue postgraduate studies during the academic year 2021-2022.
The College is a private university/institution and can rely on an extensive network of contacts in European institutions, national administrations, international organizations, European universities, and professional circles.
The two working languages of the College of Europe are English and French. Candidates can apply to some study programs with a lower command of one of these two languages. Occasionally students are admitted on condition that they improve specific language skills.
- Course Level: Scholarships available for pursuing postgraduate studies at the College of Europe.
- Study Subject: The studentships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
- Award: these endowments cover academic expenses, accommodation, meals, and travel costs.
- The award can be taken in Europe (Belgium and Poland)
- Nationality: Students from Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Egypt, Georgia, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Moldova, Morocco, the Palestinian Authority, Syria, Tunisia, and Ukraine can apply.
All applicants to the College of Europe must hold a relevant university degree. Admission to the College of Europe requires either a Bologna Master’s degree, or a pre-Bologna equivalent degree, or a final university degree and at least 240 ECTS credits acquired in the course of one’s university studies. Holders of a Bachelor’s degree are also eligible provided they demonstrate strong qualifications in relation to the academic program for which they apply.
How to Apply
How to Apply: In order to complete the online application, students will need among others the following information/documents
- Title of degree(s) already obtained: start and end date (university, faculty, etc.)
- Title of degree(s) to be obtained: start and end date (university, faculty, etc.)
- Other academic activities
- Professional experience: type, employer, start and end date, job title
- Language knowledge (French, English and other), level see language requirements pages
- Motivation (max 600 words)
- Interest in and experience with EU and Transatlantic Affairs (max 600 words) – for MATA applicants only!
- Names and e-mail addresses of 2 university professors in order for you to send a reference request to them via the online application system
- A CV in Europass format
- Copy of university degree(s) – document(s) in the original language and translation into English or French (if you are not yet in possession of your final degree, please send it by email as soon as it is available)
- Transcript(s) from your University, Faculty, School, detailing results for every year of your studies and grades obtained – document(s) in the original language and translation into English or French
- Passport or national identity card
- Passport photo
English Language Requirement: There are specific language requirements at the College of Europe, Bruges campus and Natolin campus. The College of Europe can recommend the following international language tests:
- IELTS – more details | CEFR – IELTS & Cambridge ESOL table
- University of Cambridge
- TOEFL (code number 0014)
Dossier de candidature
- Diplomas of the French Alliance – more information
- DELF / DALF – more information
- Test de Connaissance du français (TCF):
- Certificate of Legal French Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Paris
Informations de contact
Organismes proposant la bourse