Bourses de Recherche Pays-Bas 2020: PhD program at United Nations University / Maastricht University
Type de bourse
Bourse de Recherche | Bourse de Stage
Date fin de candidature
01 oct. 2020
Bourses de Recherche Pays-Bas 2020: PhD program at
United Nations University / Maastricht University
The United Nations University – Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (UNU-MERIT) is a research and training institute of United Nations University based in Maastricht in the south of the Netherlands.
Why study at UNU-MERIT? While studying at this university, students will enhance research skills and analyse knowledge flows at the regional and global levels, and their impact on local development, employment and productivity.
Dossier de candidature
- University: United Nations University / Maastricht University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Dual Career Training Programme
- Awards: Tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Dual Career Training Programme has eight research themes
- Economics of Knowledge and Innovation
- Structural Change and Economic Development
- Economic Complexity and Innovation
- Governance and institutions
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship for Sustainability Transitions
- Migration and Development
- Social Protection
- Population, Development and Labour Economics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must have a Master’s degree from a relevant academic field, including economics, international relations, political science, law, social sciences, business administration, health sciences or public health.
- Candidates should have basic knowledge of mathematics and statistics, which is measured by reviewing the content and level of previous studies and working experience.
- Applicants must have basic knowledge of economics, social sciences, political science and law, which is measured by reviewing the content and level of previous studies and working experience.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, candidates are required to take part in a PhD degree program at the university. After that, they must have to submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following documents:
- Certified copies of bachelor’s and master’s diplomas and grades
- Proof of proficiency in English – the minimum level accepted is 600 PBT, 100 ICT or 240 CBT (TOEFL) or 7.0 (IELTS). Native speakers and students who have received their bachelor’s or master’s education in English are exempted
- Motivation letter (400- 500 words)
- Two signed reference letters on original letterhead (by current or former professors or employers)
- Admission Requirements: To study at UNU-MERIT, students will need to meet the academic entry requirements for their course.
- Language Requirement: All candidates must have proficiency in English, with a minimum level of 600 PBT / 240 CBT / 100 IBT for the TOEFL or 7.0 for the IELTS (native speakers of English and students who received their Bachelor’s or Master’s education in English are exempt). Maastricht University’s TOEFL code is 7102.
The UNU-MERIT covers for the students who want to commence a PhD degree program for the academic year 2020-2021.
Informations de contact