The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education Economics Institute is offering International Ph.D. Scholarships in Economics, 2019 to students with a high level of academic ability and motivation to develop into top quality researchers.
- Build a recognized center of excellence and innovation in economics research and education.
- Expand the pool of elite economists in Central and Eastern Europe and beyond to serve the public interest.
- Produce and disseminate policy oriented economics research.
Eligibility for CERGE-EI International Ph.D. Scholarships In Economics, 2019:
- The applicants for CERGE-EI_International PhD Scholarships In Economics, 2019 can be of any nationality.
- The candidates applying for CERGE-EI_International Scholarships for PhD in Economics should have a master’s degree or equivalent which is recognized in the Czech Republic.
- The applicants with a strong bachelor’s degree can also apply but they can’t take the full advantage of Ph.D. student status.
- English language proficiency is required.
- Strong mathematics background is considered an advantage.
- The applicants who have previous education in economics are welcomed.
Documents required for CERGE-EI:
- The candidates applying for CERGE-EI_International Scholarships for PhD in Economics should submit a curriculum vitae and a statement describing their career goals, academic and research background, and their interests in 1000 to 2000 words.
- The applicants should also submit copies of bachelor’s and master’s transcripts.
- Three recommendation letters should be submitted in a sealed envelope with the recommenders’ signature.
- The candidates should also submit contact information of two or three referees.
Center for Economic Research & Graduate Education Economics Institute (CERGE-EI) CERGE-EI (Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education – Economics Institute) is a joint workplace of ...