Bourses de recherche Suisse 2020: PhD program at Friedrich Miescher Institute for Biomedical Research
Type de bourse
Bourse de Recheche
Date fin de candidature
30 nov. 2020
Bourses de recherche Suisse 2020: PhD program at
Friedrich Miescher Institute for Biomedical Research
Friedrich Miescher Institute for Biomedical Research (FMI) is inviting applications for the international PhD fellowship program. These fellowships are tenable in epigenetics, neurobiology, and mechanisms of cancer.
In order to be eligible for the opportunity program, applicants must hold a university degree that would formally qualify them to enter a PhD or equivalent program in their home country (MSc., Diploma, DEA etc.).
- University or Organization: Friedrich Miescher Institute for Biomedical Research (FMI)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD. Program
- Award: Fellowship provide financial support
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Basel, Switzerland
- Application Deadline: November 30, 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: International candidates are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Fellowships are awarded for basic research in biology with a focus in epigenetics, neurobiology, and quantitative biology.
- Eligibility Criteria: US applicants with only a Bachelor must have successfully completed courses in Biophysics and must have laboratory experience leading to a research thesis.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the program applicants must submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to submit a reference letter.
- Admission Requirements: To be accepted for graduate studies at the Friedrich Miescher Institute, applicants must hold a university degree that would formally qualify them to enter a PhD or equivalent program in their home country (MSc., Diploma, DEA etc.).
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
The FMI provides financial support to graduate students in accordance with the scale of the Swiss National Science Foundation. Income is generous relative to international standards for PhD students.
Dossier de candidature
Informations de contact