If you are an international student who has received a Monash undergraduate degree course offer, you may be eligible for this scholarship. Students from all countries are invited to apply. We are looking for high-achieving students who can be ambassadors for Monash. Note, if you are studying Australian Year 12, you may be eligible for the Monash International Scholarship for Excellence instead.
Am I eligible?
You must be one of the following:
- Australian student visa holder
You must meet the following criteria:
- Intending to enrol full-time in an undergraduate or postgraduate (coursework) degree at a Monash campus in Australia.
- Received a full Monash course offer.
- Not a recipient of any other scholarships, grants or financial incentives funded by Monash University or be sponsored by other bodies / institutions.
- Note: The following students are not eligible to apply for this scholarship:
- Students enrolling in Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine or Master of Business Administration (MBA).
- Students in Monash Pathway programs (e.g. Monash College and Monash University Foundation Year).
- Students transferring from another Monash campus or applying to Monash from another Australian University.
- 100% course fees paid until the minimum number of points for your degree are completed (excludes OSHC, accommodation and living costs).
- Commencing undergraduate students will be invited to apply for a place in Monash Minds, a leadership program for first-year students.
- Recipients may be asked to participate or be profiled in relevant Monash marketing, recruitment and promotional materials and/or events.
Four scholarships are available
- Based on academic achievement.
- Students will also be assessed on their scholarship application statement (500 words) and their potential to be an ambassador for Monash University.
- You must submit a separate application form for this scholarship (due dates as below).
- Before applying for this scholarship, you must have received a full Monash course offer with no conditions.
- Can be deferred within the same calendar year only.
- Do not submit supporting documentation with your application – this will not be considered.