To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be an international student.
- have applied for undergraduate coursework of Macquarie University through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC).
- have met the University’s academic and English requirements for the course offered at our North Ryde campus.
- have enrolled and be ready to begin your course in 2018 (commencement may not be deferred).
- Commence study in the session and year indicated in your scholarship letter of offer.
- Enrol in a full-time study load.
- You’re not eligible if you are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- Students who are on an English-packaged course are eligible for this scholarship if they commence their course in 2018.
- You’re not eligible if you have received any other Macquarie University scholarship for this course of study, unless you have been advised otherwise by a representative of the university.
- To remain eligible for this scholarship, you must stay enrolled in your original approved course of study and pass all units within the course.
- If you withdraw from your program before completion, you may be required to repay any scholarship previously awarded to you during your study period at Macquarie University based on the outcome as decided by the scholarships and grants committee.